Sunday, 11 November 2012
Finds of the week #7
- Red and Gold Dragon Wedding Cake and Gold and Blue Wedding Cake with Peacock Feathers. Aren't they pretty?? (via 6 Bittersweets).
- New gawkerverse site: stylegawker.
- Just.. LOL (via Enjoy your life) and ouch! (via Enjoy your life)
- How to prepare for almost anything with free downloads. Very useful.
- This colour board by Jojoebi is full of colourful win. Love!
- 5 tips for the perfect Christmas card photo.
- Geometrical animals! Love the parrots :)
- The freckled fox has this Holiday hair week going on: really pretty hairstyles tutorials, check them out!
- How to take better tutorial photos. Definitely need this.
- This is awesome, a phone booth full of balloons is the coolest birthday surprise EVER!!
- Check out Miss Glamozarri's youtube chanel. She's.. hyper (she almost seems high, actually) and has these nice GIY. Pretty, pretty! (via College fashion)
-11 Famous Actresses' Adorably Awkward Auditions. So "cute" (via College fashion)
- Johnny Galecki's interview at the David Letterman Show. This is really funny. I watched the Simon Helberg's interview at the show last week, he talked about his child's birth at home, it was hilarious so I youtubed for more..
- 5 must have items to update your wardrobe for fall 2012. A useful summary of this fall's trends.
- Salt and pepper robots? Yes, please!
Mini mani set , oh my <3 (via The beauty department)
- Elisa Mazzone illustrations. Awesome. (via Oh the lovely things)
Have a good Monday.. oxymoron, I know..