- Very useful post by A subtle revelry: How to find the original course for every image. No more excuses not to credit!
- Frecked fox. A pretty blog with pretty hairstyles and more!
- Take a look at this photos: A Garden Engagement with Giant Animal Heads (I arrived there via Always spread love)
Origami street art @ Omiyage Blogs..
- Pearls & scissors. Very cool and pretty refashions here.
- Monster headband. No matter if you wanna use it for Halloween or as a everyday accessory, this is made of pure win. Yeah.
- I stumbled upon Craftgawker recently and noticed that they've RSS feeds. It'll be my end.
- Oks, I don't know if this is genius or total madness.. probably both.. anyway I discovered "Necomimi" (via Cat Morley). You make sure to watch the video, it's so cute.. and crazy :3
- If you understand Italian you've to check this show on Rai5: Carnets de voyage. This show makes you travel around different countries and cities through the eyes of an illustrator. I saw the episode about Kyoto and Japan with Olivier Martin. Very well made and original. Loved it!