Friday 4 May 2012

Ask me anything

I'm back! yay!
First of all I've to apologise to Takara town for being so late with this post. As said I've been on a trip and, surprise, I've caught a flu the following day I came back home =__= Geez, I've never been so sick like this year, damn it!
Anyway! time for answers!!

"Ask me anything" swap:

Swap-bot swap: Ask me anything


"Maybe some of you are familiar with the "Ask me anything" box on Tumblr, if not, it's nothing complicated: you think about an interesting something you'd like to know about your partner and you ask them."


We made a list of 10 questions each and here are my answers (finally!).

Takaratown's questions:

1. What is your favorite dish that you like to cook or prepare yourself. You can pick something sweet or savory. If you never cook or bake, what is your favorite food instead. Include a recipe if you like. 

I love Asian food and I'm especially addicted to ravioli :Q
(There are some recipes around >> here << )

2. What country do you most want to visit next ,and why?

I'd love to visit the USA and travel around China and Japan, but after my little cruise last week I'd like to follow out my country and Europe first. Spain and France have very fascinating places that must be seen.

3. Please choose a cocktail which best represents who you are and please explain why?
Meh I can't think about a proper one but maybe something bubbly that taste bitter-ish could do.


4. What is the last thing you purchased online?
It was a photographic bag: the black one! :D
Oh and just yesterday Max and I bought a discount for a day in a spa!

5. What is your dream job?
Bad topic.. Nah, I'd like to do something that allows me to travel and use my imagination

6. What skill do you wish you could magically acquire overnight. 
I'd love to wake up in the morning, take a uni book and absorb all the information just by looking at it!! YES!!

7. Describe your hometown. 
The place where I was born (that's close to Naples) is sunny and noisy, people are loud and  nosey but warm and willing to help. It's colourful and full of interesting traditions and awesome food.

8. If you could know the answer to any question what would the question be? ( Please choose anything besides " what is the meaning of life") 
How the hell did I become a sociopath nerd??? I wasn't like this before, I swear!


9. What is the last book you read. 
Last book: "Dark fire" by C. J.Sansom, currently reading  "The help" by K. Stockett.

10. What are your top 10 favorite objects that personally own?
1. The card, the portrait and the letters Max made, drew and wrote to me <3
2. My Stitch plushie!
3. The T-shirts I bought after U2 and Dir en grey's lives.
4. All the photos I took (to people and places) since I've my camera.
5. My robot necklace.
6. Some books I red when I was a little girl.
7. A huge Domo kun pin.
8. A poster of the paint "The great wave of Kanagawa".
9. The kokeshi doll Max bought for me at a comic convention
10. My (poor) CD collection!


My questions:

1.What thing have you not done that you really want to do?
Meh, the list is very long here.. It includes crazy things like extreme sports and more regular stuff like travel around a foreign city by bicycle. 

2.When do you feel most like yourself?
When I'm with Max. And it's not meant to be cheesy or something, it's very true. Sometimes even my parents are surprised when they hear Max telling something about me. He doesn't know he's the only one allowed to see.

3.What makes you smile when life gets you down?
Simple tings that makes me understand that there is someone who cares, who think I'm not that bad.

4.If you could take a single photograph of your life, what would it look like?
Hum maybe like a roller coaster, full of dark and colourful spots, ups and downs..


5.What is your most beloved childhood memory?
It's not just one memory, I was too little to actually remember something but I cherish these fragments of my summer vacation with my family in a little village in Tuscany.

6.If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing what would it be?
I'd changed my  uni choice. For sure.

7.What do you love most about yourself?
I don't panic easily.

8.Where would you most like to go and why?
EVERYWHERE!! I'd love to do a world tour.

9.What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?
It's hard for me to see that far right now, but I know for sure I'd like to have a good job and be finally independent.

10.What do you have that you cannot live without?
This is too easy <3

Current Music: the GazettE - Untitled | Powered by Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment