Thursday 8 December 2011

I'd focus..

Yo people! How's life?
Here it's cold and foggy but hey, who cares? Christmas is approacching, there is no time to be moody xD My Pinterest boards are exploding because of all the wonderful projects I see around lately.. inspiration overload! I'll go into a tailspin soon xD



I'll handmake the majority on my Christmas presents this year, I've already listed what I'm going to make for who. I'd also like to take care of the wrapping and do something nice to make everything more special and original.. I'd just like to have more time, I find it particularly difficult to concentrate on sewing lately, damn it D: FOCUS!!
Want to know what I'm working on also? No? Oh well, I'll tell you anyway.. I bought a little-size binder and I'm going to turn it in a recipe holder! As usual I made a draft to take note of the particulars (I'm kinda forgetful D: )



So basically I want to make a collage on the covers and envrap it with plastic so it won't get dirty, then find some cute food related paper to decorate the inside.
I flipped through my old anime/manga magazines to find some images and this is an initial idea:



What do you think? I love the One Piece image >: D !!

Last night I watched a live on TV: Coldplay live from London and it was love all over again with them <3 I mean, Chris was rolling himself on the floor covered in confetti! How can you not love him?!?!
"Major minus" from their last album "Mylo Xyloto" in my new current obsession xD :



Oh and look at this awesome nail polish I found last week, it makes a crack effect, it's very cool!



Current Music: DIR EN GREY - DIABOLOS | Powered by Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment