Sunday 23 October 2011

Japanese Song - Email Swap

"This is a very very simple swap: you will have 3 partners, and you will send them an e-mail about 1 Japanese song you know (and possibly like! =P).
You should include: - a YouTube link to listen to the song; - Lyrics (possibly with translation); - a few infos about the singer/band and it would be nice if you write a little about the song, telling your partner why you like it or not, how you came to know about it and so on...."


...it's hard to chose just one song, but I think I'll go with one of my favourite bands.
I chose "Vanitas" by Dir en grey.
I saw this band live in Italy two times already and it can't really be described the feelings they give me.. anyway this song is from "Dum spiro spero", their last album, hope you'll like it.




You can read here some info about the band.
If you're interested and want to read more, take a look at this entry on my blog: Share your j.rock favourites!

Current Music: RENTRER EN SOI - MISERY LOVES POISONOUS BLUE | Powered by Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment