Thursday 4 November 2010

I can't buy THAT here & 7 treats for 7 days! swaps

A couple of food swap! I really like to exchange food with people around the world, especially to taste good things that I don't find it in Italy and share goodies that are common for me.

I can't buy THAT here
Swap-bot swap: I can't buy THAT here Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!
"For this swap you will give your partner something that is easy to get where you live but would be hard to find where they live."

The package I received from Prague: candies + a magnet bookmark and a kitty magnet :D


What I send in the USA:


7 treats for 7 days!
Swap-bot swap: 7 treats for 7 days!
I swap with Swap-bot!

"You will send...

  • 1 x Chocolate Bar
  • 1 x packet of candy/candy bar
  • 1 x savoury snack
  • 1 x baked good
  • 1 x cereal/breakfast bar
  • 1 x mini cookies packet
  • 1 x surprise"
The one I received this morning, from Greece:




Cookies & a croissant


Almonds chocolate and biscuits


Crackers & a chocolate cake recipes.


The package arrived here a bit ruined, as you can see the croissant has the thickness of a paper sheet XD


And this is what I sent to my partner (she's Italian)


Yummy stuff people! 8D

Current Music:
Skin - Purple | Powered by Last.fm

1 comment:

  1. Fooooood! :3 Those candies look good ^^ Maybe we should do a candy treat swap? (Although I don't really know what you can't get in Italy ... have to search for that snack list on craftster.org)

    ReplyDelete