Thursday 25 November 2010

Fangirl/Fanboy Squash Book

I received my squash book few days ago :D

Swap-bot swap: Fangirl/Fanboy Squash Book
I swap with Swap-bot!

"for this swap you will make 1 squash book for 1 partner. And fill it with your fangirl/fanboy obsessions....you can collage, paint, draw, doodle, write, a mixture of all 4 - whatever you want! It can be filled with all your major fandom obsessions or dedicated to just one of them. ... Have fun and make something so awesome it will lure your partner into your web of obsession and have them on livejournal writing slash fanfiction within days :o "

Here:

the cover rulez >8D


I recognised Supernatural, Buffy, The big bang theory, V for Vendetta and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


And here is the one I made..

Front cover & back cover


..Supernatural themed!


I used my favourite characters' images and lots of quotes:

Dean


Sam


the Impala & "Saving people, hunting things.. the family business" + "We got work to do" (sorry, crappy pic)


their "tatoo" & "I'm gonna find God!" + "Dean: "I'm batman :D" Sam: "Yeah, you're batman >__> ""


Castiel


and Crowley *w*


It was fun to make and it's always nice to show some Spn love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment